Forum: Overview Treffpunkt - 만남의 장 RSS
scam
Seoul
Page:  1  2  next  
This ad is presented to unregistered guests only.
Insun (Guest) #1
No profile available.
Link to this post
Subject: scam
hallo, alle
i just wanna let people know who leave personal e-mail address in here..

i got a mail from Africa girl few days ago.. she wrote she found my e-mail address from here and wanna be friend with me. most of time, i try to reply to people who say that if they find my address from here.
as you know, it's one of great site for making good friends..
anyway, i reply back about me and what i'm doing in Korea and i don't know about Africa well..
and she sent 3 e-mail to me today how much she is desperate in her country..
as you guess (if you have to really care about it!!!!), she wrote about big money from her dad and she wanna escape to Korea and she needs my help. also, of course, she wrote about her money and it's 5million.

i didn't know about 'Nigeria 419' before but i know it.. fortunately, i'm a a distrustful person. so i tried find some informations and found about 'Nigeria 419'.
please, take care about these kind of mails..

have good day
rabu3a17 (Guest) #2
No profile available.
Link to this post
Subject: emails!
 anyeong haseyo^^

same here ! i also get many emails from someone in africa.
she everytime writes me , that she has something to discuss with me .
aigooo that was  so strange... and she also wrote me that she got my email adress from meetkorea.de

what the....???
Holgi #3
User title: Lost in" sparkling" Korea
Member since Jan 2009 · 112 posts · Location: Seoul
Group memberships: Benutzer, Gesperrte Benutzer
Show profile · Link to this post
Insun,
did you received your Money yet :nuts: ????
No seriously, now as you know about"Nigeria419", I would suggest just to delete this Emails without even bother to open them or send it to this Guy and he will wind them up a bit more.
Check out this Site if you need more Information's:
http://www.419eater.com/

Regards
Holger
Chung-Chi #4
Member since Jul 2005 · 658 posts · Location: 서울
Group memberships: Benutzer
Die Scammer sind immer noch activ! :#:

Hab heute die folgende E-mail erhalten:

Hello my love
My name is, Elivian Willson, I saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you dont mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(elivianwillson22@yahoo.com)  believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above..(Remeber the distance or colourdoes not matter even our age difrent because i have something very IMPORTANT to tell you,but love matters alot in life) please contact me with this e-mailaddress ...................(elivianwillson22@yahoo.com)
Thanks with Love!
Elivian

Etwas aehnliches hatte ich uebrigens auch schon auf facebook mit einem angeblichen "jobangebot"... hab natuerlich nicht drauf geantwortet, keine ahnung was im endeffekt daraus geworden waere, aber wie dem auch sei, bitte weiter vorsicht!
2Face #5
Member since Feb 2009 · 231 posts
Moin Moin
Aus dem Norden

Habe gerade die gleiche PN, wie Chung-Chi, erhalten.
Und sofort entsorgt.
Chuck the Scammer!!! :#:  :#:
damm #6
Member since Apr 2008 · 378 posts · Location: Berlin
In reply to post #4
Quote by Chung-Chi:
Hello my love
My name is, Elivian Willson, I saw your profile today and became intrested in you,,,,

diese E-Mail habe ich heute auch erhalten! was ist das für ein Sxxxxxxx!
na..
iGEL (Administrator) #7
User title: 이글
Member since Jan 2005 · 3493 posts · Location: Berlin
Group memberships: Administratoren, Benutzer
In reply to post #5
Moin!

Bin leider noch auf der Arbeit. Habe den Account erstmal gesperrt. Offensichtlich ist er einfach die Mitglieder-Liste abgeklappert und hat den ersten 60 Mitgliedern die gleiche Nachricht geschickt, ich habe auch eine Mail bekommen. Immerhin dürften das die erfahrensten Benutzer des Forums sein, die wohl kaum auf sowas reinfallen. Und die E-Mail-Adressen hat er ja auch nicht rausbekommen (falls ihr nicht geantwortet habt).

Völlig verhindern kann man sowas leider nicht, gerade weil Meet-Korea ja als offene Plattform ausgelegt ist. Möglich wäre etwa, dass man nur 2 Mails pro Std. verschicken darf und nur 10 pro Tag. Werd mal schauen, ob ich die Tage sowas implementiere. Führt aber wahrscheinlich nur dazu, dass die mehr Accounts registrieren. Aber man muss es ihnen ja nicht zu einfach machen. ;-)

Gruß, Johannes
Offizieller Dogil.net / Meet-Korea-Twitter-Kanal: http://twitter.com/DogilNet
This post was edited on 2009-07-31, 16:00 by iGEL.
montesuna #8
Member since Oct 2007 · 212 posts · Location: München
Hallo alle zusammen,

Elivians Freundin Linda ist jetzt auch aktiv, also weiterhin vorsicht beim Beantworten solcher Mails!

Grüße
Sun

"Greetings,
My name is linda,
i saw your profile today at (forum.meet-korea.de)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (
lindakhalifa38@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does age not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's in love linda,

send me your email adress in my box (
lindakhalifa38@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.linda,"
Bulgogifresser #9
Member since Feb 2006 · 84 posts
Hello my dear ...!
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day is hot over here in  Dakar Senegal now. My name is Elivian Willson am 24years of age from Somalia in east Africa. Am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal  as a result of war in my country which  took away my family.
My late father's name is late Dr Patrick Willson together with my mother. my late father was the managing director of True Capitaliste Industries Ltd in Mogadishuthe capital of  my Country Somalia before his death,in the war in my country which has not stop up till now.i was doing my second year in nursing school in Mogadishu General Hospital in my Country Somalia and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal, Country Senegal is where i am living now as a refugee. this Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend father,who i am using his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.and i would like to know more about you your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.and i will tell more about myself in my next mail. i have attached my photo for you to know who i am ok.
Thanks have a nice day!
With Kiss and Love!
Elivian!

Nervt auf jeden Fall!!!
iGEL (Administrator) #10
Moin!

Ich finde das auch sehr ärgerlich. Ich habe die E-Mail-Funktion vorerst deaktiviert, niemand kann jetzt irgendwem mehr was schicken, bis ich die zusätzliche Schutzfunktion implementiert habe.

@Bulgogi: Hast du ihm geantwortet?

Gruß, Johannes
2Face #11
Member since Feb 2009 · 231 posts
Moin Moin
Aus dem Norden

Uns Sie tun es immer noch .
Habe um 00.53 Uhr heute morgen folgennes bekomen:

Hallo 2Face,
lindakhalifa hat dir folgende Nachricht über das Forum gesendet:

Greetings,
My name is linda,
i saw your profile today at (forum.meet-korea.de)and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email
address (
lindakhalifa38@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your
mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does age not matter but love matters alot in
life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's in love linda,

send me your email adress in my box (
lindakhalifa38@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about
me ok bye dear.linda,

LOL!
WTF?

Naja stören tuts schon aber ist auch schnell wieder gelös(ch)t. ;-)
micnaumann #12
Member since Jun 2007 · 278 posts · Location: Bremen
Und wieder ein neuer Name: Mila Wilson

Es nervt echt. Ist jetzt schon die dritte mail in drei Tagen.
iGEL (Administrator) #13
Moin mic!

Bist du sicher, dass die das über das Forum geschickt hat? Ich finde das weder im Mail-Log (letzte Mail heute um 9:10, danach hab ich die Funktion gesperrt), noch finde ich einen Benutzer mit dem Namen.

Wenn du magst und die Mail noch hast, leite dir mir die Mail weiter (igel@igels.net).

Gruß, Johannes
micnaumann #14
Member since Jun 2007 · 278 posts · Location: Bremen
@Igel
Ich weiß nicht woher sie meine email hat. Aber der Inhalt ist fast der gleiche wie bei den vorangegangenen.

Good day dear,
How are you doing today? I hope fine.My name is mila donm,i saw your Profile today and i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(milafor.donm@yahoo.com) i believe we can
move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter even our age diffrent but love matters alot in life)because i have something very important to tell you,  please contact me with this e-mail address ..................(milafor.donm@yahoo.com)

Schau mal unter dem Benutzernamen: milababy
This post was edited on 2009-08-06, 17:20 by micnaumann.
Bauschi #15
User title: 바우시
Member since Oct 2006 · 270 posts · Location: Heidelberg
Hi,
also ich habe seit Elivian keine Spam-Mail mehr hier über das Forum geschickt bekommen (Habe extra eben gerade nochmal in den Spamordner geguckt).

@iGEL: Wird die Schutzfunktion so aussehen, wie du sie schon vorher beschrieben hast?
Bauschi | 바우시 blog.fbausch.de
Kiva.org
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next  
Go to forum
Not logged in.
Lost password · Register
Current time: 2019-08-22, 17:57:19 (UTC +02:00)  ·  Impressum  ·  Datenschutz