Forum: Overview Stammtische in Korea - 모임 한국 RSS
summary of june meeting
This ad is presented to unregistered guests only.
dsjeong #1
User title: Juelicher
Member since Sep 2008 · 12 posts · Location: Seoul, Korea
Group memberships: Benutzer
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: summary of june meeting
Dear folks! I hope everyone joined the meeting yesterday is fine without any hangover.:)
I regard all the germans taking a look at this web page can read english.

Well, we were about 20 people. In fact, I didn't count so that I am not sure how many people were there. So one who counted the number should supplement.

The first meeting place was an indian restaurant named Chakraa. That place was a bit smaller than I expected, nevertheless, there was enough space for us. The food was really nice in my opinion. To my taste it would have been much better if the food had been spicier.

We moved to the second place, a pub with a nice and stinky terrace.:) I am sorry that i forgot the name of the pub. I guess all the people at the first place joined. Apart from the stink the pub was awesome, especially, I love the nice view from that terrace.

And only few of us, I guess 7, moved to another place to keep drinking beer. After all, we left the pub at about 1 am and at the same time the meeting in june was over. It was a bit short meeting compared to the one i joined for the first time that was over at about 6 am. :)

Thomas and myself talked about some irregular meeting, for instance, bbq meeting somewhere in seoul. So far we have got no plan but some concrete plan might come soon or later. It would be nice if you guys could join this kind of irregular meeting as well.

I wish you happy monday, it sounds a bit unrealistic though. :)
Bis dann, ciao!
Holgi #2
User title: Lost in" sparkling" Korea
Member since Jan 2009 · 112 posts · Location: Seoul
Group memberships: Benutzer, Gesperrte Benutzer
A stinky terrace?
I didn't realize but I guess I had to many Beer anyway...
Well, If you're looking for BBQ places, would it be possible for you to give the Seoul Global Foreign Center a buzz whether they have this sort of Facilities available here somewhere or if you can hire a Grill?
On the other Hand, we just could  meet somewhere meet at the River and just start the BBQ.
If some old Adjumany should complain as they always do, I just pretend that I don't speak Korean, can't understand her  and just ignore her.
OOps, I just realized, I honestly don't speak Korean, so no Reason to pretend.
But i will also talk later to one of my Colleagues from the Office.
She's a hardcore BBQ-Girl and might know a few places to go.

Will keep you posted

Holger

PS:
If you're the Person I think you are, I gave you my Business Card before I left to organize my Taxi.
Shoot me a quick email and we can organize this BBQ thing.
Goodfriend #3
User title: ~굿프렌드
Member since Jan 2009 · 992 posts
In reply to post #1
Bitte auch nochmal auf die letzten Postings unter http://forum.meet-korea.de/thread/2740,2-Seoul-Stammtisch-… schauen...

이 주제에 관하여 http://forum.meet-korea.de/thread/2740,2-Seoul-Stammtisch-…; 에서의 마지막으로 올린 글들도 참고 해 주세요.

:)

Goodfriend
thoslf #4
Member since May 2009 · 2 posts · Location: Seoul
Hello everyone!

I really enjoyed this meeting. Lovely night with great people... And the beer was so tasty... ;-)
Regarding the bbq I would really love it if we are going to do it. Holgers suggestion sounds good...

Holger and DS Jeong if you have some time in these days lets meet each other. May we can organize something together.

Cheers
Thomas
Deluk #5
Member since Mar 2009 · 190 posts · Location: Seoul
Ich glaube das mit einem "öffentlichen" Grillplatz wird schwierig. Aber etwas außerhalb (in U-Bahn Reichweite) gibt Ferienhäuser zum mieten, die fast immer mit Grill/Holz ausgestattet sind.
Besteht generelles Interesse/Bereitschaft, dass wir für ein Wochenende Samstag/Sonntag ein Ferienhaus mieten, dort grillen, (wer will) seinen Rausch ausschläft und Sonntag wieder zurückfahren?

Gruß
Dennis
Goodfriend #6
Deluk,

I dare say that quite a few peeps would opt out on that kind of
extended meeting... most are busy folks.

But I'd be glad if proven wrong...

:-)

Goodfriend
dsjeong #7
User title: Juelicher
Member since Sep 2008 · 12 posts · Location: Seoul, Korea
In reply to post #4
Subject: good
yo dude,

I will be out of seoul this weekend but it would be fine for me to organise something in next weekdays, of course, with beers. :)

Dooseok
shuekk #8
Member since Mar 2009 · 2 posts · Location: Seoul, Korea
Subject: wow!!!!!!!!
Happy to say hello to dsjeong, Holger, Dennis and Thomas(with Hyunju)!!

Yes, it was beyond great to see people new and to share interests one another. I was quite a bit nervous walking alone on the street back to my car late at night, it didn't take a long time to get there though, nobody bothered me and I safely made home.  

I am sure everybody has same busy moments just like I do, but some sort of possible casual meetings coming along with BBQ sound soooooooo nice. It doesn't need to be the BBQ party somewhere nice open area. Any occasion for gathering together would be fine, too. 

As for myself, this coming weekend is not available because I have to take care of some paper work. If anyone who doesn't mind updating me about throwing a small BBQ party or anything, it would be really appreciated.

Sue
This post was edited on 2009-06-19, 00:41 by shuekk.
crocos (Guest) #9
No profile available.
Link to this post
Subject: MEETING
Hi folks,

I'd like to join your bbc party but I have only some time in the weekends on July 4th/5th and 11th/12th. But let's combine the inevitable drinking with some more useful things like mountain climbing, biking or anything else...

Tobias
Goodfriend #10
In reply to post #1
Subject: Vor-/Zwischentreffen
Please take note of

http://forum.meet-korea.de/thread/2508
(Posting #11)

Maybe it is even possible to combine some things...

:-)

Goodfriend
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Not logged in.
Lost password · Register
Current time: 2021-01-20, 20:59:25 (UTC +01:00)  ·  Impressum  ·  Datenschutz