Forum: Übersicht Treffpunkt - 만남의 장 RSS
Mission "Find Robert"
Mission possible?
Dieser Werbeblock wird nur bei nicht angemeldeten Gästen gezeigt.
Africanizm8 #1
Mitglied seit 03/2008 · 1 Beitrag
Gruppenmitgliedschaften: Benutzer
Profil anzeigen · Link auf diesen Beitrag
Betreff: Mission "Find Robert"
Hi there!

I met this Foreign English Teaching Guy from Korea @ the Ming Dynasty Tombs in Beijing (Saturday, 23. FEB). He was attending a group of Korean Adults there. (Guess they where his students)
His name is Robert, he speaks with kind of American Accent & got this Kiwi look with this highly visible dimples! Unfortunately I have no other informations on him.

So, to sum it up: it came that we said good bye beeing in a tearing hurry and we didn't exchanged addresses!! No I feel awfully sorry about that fact as this has been a faitful encounter with Robert!
My matter:
How to find Robert out of the 30'000 foreign english teachers in Korea???

I already contacted the Chinese Consular in Korea to ask wheter they can check if a Robert applied for a Visa for China around 23. Feb, but unfortunately they have never respond to my eMail :(

Furthermore I'm trying to find the School wich organized a trip to China for their Students last month..

Is there someone out there with a better idea?
Someone who can help me on this???

I appreaciate every hint ;)

Regards,
Meri
Dieser Beitrag wurde am 09.03.2008, 19:43 von Africanizm8 verändert.
iGEL (Administrator) #2
Benutzertitel: 이글
Mitglied seit 01/2005 · 3493 Beiträge · Wohnort: Berlin
Gruppenmitgliedschaften: Administratoren, Benutzer
Profil anzeigen · Link auf diesen Beitrag
Hi!

Please don't post the same text over and over again. I deleted the other entries. Also I must ask you not to post any personal information about him like the full name or e-mail address (just first name is alright I guess). We just had a stalker here. If anybody want to contact mary, you can do so via the forum software: http://forum.meet-korea.de/user/1181;action=email

Regards, Johannes
Offizieller Dogil.net / Meet-Korea-Twitter-Kanal: http://twitter.com/DogilNet
Schließen Kleiner – Größer + Auf diesen Beitrag antworten:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Weitere Zeichen:
Gehe zu Forum
Nicht angemeldet.
Kennwort vergessen · Registrieren
Aktuelle Zeit: 10.12.2016, 09:48:55 (UTC +01:00)  ·  Impressum  ·  Datenschutz