Forum: Overview Suche & Biete - 벼룩시장 RSS
번역앱 성능 체크 해주실 한국 거주 독일인 네이티브
A Native German who can check our translation app in Seoul
This ad is presented to unregistered guests only.
jesse #1
Member since Jan 2018 · 1 post
Group memberships: Benutzer
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: 번역앱 성능 체크 해주실 한국 거주 독일인 네이티브
1월 17일/18일 중 하루, 오전 11시에 삼성중앙역 인근 플리토 사무실로 와서 번역 앱 성능 테스트 해주실 독일인 네이티브 2명을 구합니다.
관심 있으신 분은 댓글을 남겨주세요.

날짜: 1월 17일 또는 18일
시간: 11:00AM
장소: 삼성중앙역 인근 플리토 사무실
수당: 90,000원

Date: Jan 17 or 18
Time: 11:00AM
Payment: 90,000 won

Participants will gather at the Flitto office at 11:00 AM and participants will be freely traveling around as tourists. Your tasks are as below;

Tasks

1.     You will travel around restaurants, attractions, and recreation facilities, where tourists would visit during their trip, by taxi or bus using our automated interpreting app.

2.     While traveling, you will speak in your own language using the app and have conversations with Koreans (the app is a test version specifically developed for this project which will automatically record your conversation). In total, your recordings with Koreans must reach 100 sentences.

3.     Participants will have to try to avoid ‘general questions’ which other participants would have.

For example, we expect you to have conversations such as

“What are the local products of Bongpyeong?”
“Would you recommend me some nice restaurants where I can have good Raw Trout dishes?“
“Where can I take a shuttle bus to go to the stadium to see speed skating games?”

rather than “Did you have lunch?” or “How was your day?”

4.     When you are done with recording 100 sentenced conversations with Koreans, you will imagine possible conversations which tourists would have and record 50 conversations by yourself.

5.     In conclusion, your recordings will be 150 sentences (100 conversations with Koreans + 50 imagined conversations by yourself)

6.     After all the travel/recording jobs are done, you must complete a survey that we provide.

Payment

Participants will receive 60,000 won + 30,000 won(activity fee including meal and transportation fees) on the 8th.

Anybody who is interested, please leave your contact information.
Thank you
Flo-ohne-h (Moderator) #2
Member since Jul 2009 · 2003 posts · Location: 深圳
Group memberships: Benutzer, Globale Moderatoren
Show profile · Link to this post
Quote by jesse:
날짜: 1월 17일 또는 18일
Date: Jan 17 or 18
Participants will receive 60,000 won + 30,000 won(activity fee including meal and transportation fees) on the 8th.

Please make sure that you write the information correctly. It should be 18th I guess, but I'm not sure.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Not logged in.
Lost password · Register
Current time: 2019-06-25, 09:39:53 (UTC +02:00)  ·  Impressum  ·  Datenschutz